Tuesday 10 March 2020

oh my kadavule online streaming partner zee5 release date

Oh My Kadavule is a movie that should be celebrated by the way the main characters are drawn. Nowhere in the movie are the characters of Gautham, Anu or Meera (Vani Bhojan) judged. Even after marriage, Gautham believes Meera will help improve his life. He knows that he is not ethical, but he owns the situation and is mature with it. oh my kadavule digital release date.

Director Ashwath Marimuthu treats Oh My Kadavule and relationships with dignity. Perhaps this feature distinguishes the film from other romantic comedies. In addition to love, the friendship between Gautham, Anu and his friend Mani (Shiva Shah Ra) will make you long for those relationships in life.
oh my kadavule online streaming partner zee5 release date

No comments:

Post a Comment